PDA

View Full Version : I'm seeking a publisher of Apocalyptic Fiction...

Hanyouyomi
11-20-2008, 11:04 AM
I'm a bit hesitant about this, but I thought I'd give this a whirl.... You see I'm looking for a publisher of Apocalyptic Fiction, specifically "Religious and supernatural apocalypse (Eschatological fiction)" for my story Princess Of The Damned. Because I've tried submitting it to publishers of psychic/supernatural, Gothic/Occult, and Gothic/fantasy, but after coming across the sci-fi/fantasy sub-genre Apocalyptic Fiction thought that would be perfect sense Princess Of The Damned deals with a being destined to be the Anti-Christ, as she allows Lucifer to cross over to the mortal realm, and summons The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse to ravage the Earth. There's just one problem with this whole destiny thing though... Luciami doesn't want any part of it. After she sustains an injury from a catholic monk, Luciami makes a vow to betray Lucifer, and regain that which Lucifer lost when he fell from Heaven...

So if anyone knows where I can find a publisher of Apocalyptic fiction I'd appreciate it.

sabba
11-22-2008, 01:24 PM
try zenescope or septago ?