PDA

View Full Version : Superman vs. Superman

zer0cool
11-16-2008, 01:43 AM
Anybody pick up the issue by Alex Ross with Superman vs. Kingdom Come Superman? Great art as per usual, ok story, I just have one question. I haven't been following the JSA stories with the Kingdom Come Superman and his part in this story, all I know is that the explanation for his being in this universe is that when the bomb went off in KC, killing all the Superheros, he just found himself here. But in KC, he survives the bomb and goes to confront the attackers. Anybody read these? Can anyone tell me if this is explained elsewhere? Or is it just a really bad continuity error?

Moonrider
11-16-2008, 07:54 AM
All will be explained. Patience, grasshopper.

KidIntense
11-16-2008, 10:39 AM
My believe is KC Superman is loking for a place to stay on Superman's earth. But our Superman would not be happy about it, but it does not matter. We could use two Supermen for this earth, but which Superman is gonna win?

ArtisticBlasts
11-29-2008, 02:04 AM
My believe is KC Superman is loking for a place to stay on Superman's earth. But our Superman would not be happy about it, but it does not matter. We could use two Supermen for this earth, but which Superman is gonna win?
I'd say KC Superman would win, because he's more experienced and more mature in superpowers and supersenses :)

Moonrider
11-29-2008, 11:54 AM
KC Superman is at the same power level as Earth-2 Superman, I think.