View Full Version : Touching up in photoshop

10-23-2008, 05:11 AM
I have photoshop 7.0 and I was wondering if anyone either knows how, or knows a good site for touching up colors in photoshop. I used markers to color the page and just wanted to get out the streaks.

A couple of years ago someone touched up this image and I just wanted to know how they did it. I don't remember who it was that did it. I think it was either EraserX or pensnpixels I can't remember I could be wrong. I just want to know how they did it.


L Jamal
10-23-2008, 07:29 AM
It's probably easier to drop the colors out the page and re-color it rather than do a touch up to remove the streaks.

10-23-2008, 07:44 AM
If you do wanna do it though ( without knowing how Eraser X or PnP do it ), the blur or smudge tools are the most obvious choices. Larger areas can be selected with the Magic Wand and then try: Gaussian Blur.

10-23-2008, 07:33 PM
You can scan it at a much higher resolution, then gaussian blur it, then reduce the size to tighten it up again.