PDA

View Full Version : JG Jones apologizes for FC

Wayne Drake
10-21-2008, 03:31 PM
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=18513

Wonder if he's joking around. Or maybe he genuinely feels bad for not completing the final issue on his own. :(

Mark Bertolini
10-21-2008, 03:54 PM
I agree, Doug Mahanke should have drawn the whole series. How this guy isn't doing a top 2 or 3 book is beyond me.

Wayne Drake
10-21-2008, 04:00 PM
think i read somewhere he likes doing low key stuff. I've been waiting and waiting for Mahnke to be in the spotlight on one of them hot event books. Frankenstein was kick-ass. I still need to get the black Adam mini.

yellowphantom
10-21-2008, 05:40 PM
...i know this is somewhat off topic...but...i haven't been able to pick up any new comics since July....
..could somebody fill me in on the major (or minor) changes to the DC universe..and/or any character changes or developements...
...you would be helping a "too broke" comic fan to catch up on things...
..thanks...

Wayne Drake
10-21-2008, 05:51 PM
Darkseid is turning everything evil and he's gonna win. All-Star Superman is the greatest comic ever done, and Batman is currently ape-shit.

Mark Bertolini
10-21-2008, 06:32 PM
And All Star Batman and Robin is a piece of wretched ass.

Moonrider
10-21-2008, 09:23 PM
Darkseid is turning everything evil and he's gonna win. All-Star Superman is the greatest comic ever done, and Batman is currently ape-shit.

Could it be that somewhere, an Ape-man just went bat-shit? :slap:

Anyone loving the Final Crisis: Revelation? It's kinda cool that The Spectre actually has a counterpart that gives mercy instead of vengeance.