PDA

View Full Version : Kid Intense meets Superfogeys

KidIntense
10-20-2008, 02:16 PM
Just imagine Kid Intense teaming up with Superfogeys, and they meets Kid Intense in a crossover. Two webcomic worlds join forces, but there is only one problem, those retired superheroes are too old to save the day. So what do you think of a Kid Intense/Superfogeys crossover?

PIMPZILLA
10-20-2008, 07:55 PM
Going on this, among other posts by you, I'm going to assume that your not a very good writer. I don't mean to be critical, but you need to learn to speak, and in this case, type,well and so that you can be understood by everyone.

kdmelrose
10-20-2008, 07:58 PM
:huh:

I don't know who Kid Intense and the Superfogeys are, but I didn't have a problem understanding what he wrote.

KHudd
10-20-2008, 10:47 PM
Kid Intense is the guy he talks about every post no matter what thread. He would post "Kid Intense is ready for DC", on the DC thread. I have no friggin' clue who Superfogeyes are and I could understand what he was saying.

KidIntense
10-20-2008, 11:03 PM
Superfogeys is a webcomic series, and Kid Intense is a webcomic series. Superfogeys can be on www.th3rdworld.com, and Kid Intense is on www.tribecomics.com. Guys, don't give me any bad complaints about my comic character. Just because i can write, doesn't mean i'm not a good one. Don't get me wrong, i'm not angry with any of you, i just need some respect. Kid Intense is not ready for DC or marvel because those companies are very competitive. Anyway, read Superfogeys at www.th3rdworld.com, and read Kid Intense at www.tribecomics.com to see what i mean.

Moonrider
11-04-2008, 07:58 AM
Now why couldn't you just put the links earlier in your first post?
It's not about respect, man. It's about you posting seemingly random stuff that doesn't really mean anything to any of us and expect a discussion.