PDA

View Full Version : Legoin Of Superheroes

KidIntense
09-22-2008, 12:34 AM
Anyone remeber the Legion of Superheroes? I do. I remember Lightning Lad, Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl, Mon El, Chameleon Lad, Brainiac 5, Bouncing Boy, and yes, Superboy. (who is now simply Young Superman). We know that Legion Of Superheroes are a cool superteam. nd the top of it all, the original legion are back, and they are living on New Earth. Would that mean Superman started his superhero career at hia teens? I hope so. Evil will never win because The Legion Of Superheroes are here to stay. What would it be like when Superman joined the legion in the post Final Crisis?

BJCochran
09-22-2008, 07:32 PM
Why do everyone of your posts sound like you are trying to sell a product? Just wondering

The Spirit
09-23-2008, 07:20 AM
Anyone remeber the Legion of Superheroes? I do. I remember Lightning Lad, Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl, Mon El, Chameleon Lad, Brainiac 5, Bouncing Boy, and yes, Superboy. (who is now simply Young Superman). We know that Legion Of Superheroes are a cool superteam. and the top of it all, the original legion are back, and they are living on New Earth. Would that mean Superman started his superhero career at his teens? I hope so. Evil will never win because The Legion Of Superheroes are here to stay. What would it be like when Superman joined the legion in the post Final Crisis?
I think in the comics Superboy lived in a pocket universe that started the legion.

I actually don't know the legion timeline changes every few months I think.

That legion cartoon was pretty cool, too bad they cancelled it.

Aidy
09-23-2008, 08:01 AM
Why do everyone of your posts sound like you are trying to sell a product? Just wondering

"Buy, buy, buy, my new record Buy, buy, buy, send more money Fuck you, buddy. Fuck you, buddy"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

xombey
09-26-2008, 05:11 PM
That legion cartoon was pretty cool, too bad they cancelled it.
theyt did? i was looking fwd to a new season. any idea what's gonna replace it? i'm sure they'll do another batman.