PDA

View Full Version : Star wars Force Unleashed

N8B!
01-19-2008, 07:30 AM
Howdy all, been awhile but I'm finally gettin back into the sequential swing of things, so heres some star wars pages based on the upcoming game called FORCE UNLEASHED....Starring my own character DOGON RETIC!!!

PLease enjoi.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/nateb/Sequentials/Starwars%20FU%202007/img007.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/nateb/Sequentials/Starwars%20FU%202007/img008.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/nateb/Sequentials/Starwars%20FU%202007/img010.jpg

much love,
N8B!

thall838
01-19-2008, 05:53 PM
i likes :thumbs: !! do you plan on posting more pages?

knockedoutpanzer
01-19-2008, 06:01 PM
I really like this. though of course I want the Imperials to win! (but somehow I don't think they will...)

very dynamic stuff.

outlawmojo
01-19-2008, 06:04 PM
great detail, makes me wish i still had KOTR.

phantro
01-21-2008, 12:15 PM
i really like this man

i wish to see it inked and colored
on little thing is that i find on the panel with Vader's closeup, to me at least the mask feels a bit too long, it might be a style preference of yours and if it is i respect it, its looking sweet

MORE

Rex
01-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Sharp! All I can see wrong is vaders slightly long mask and eyepatch girl's pointing finger being a little hard to read. Other than that... I love the intro, the technology, vader's entrance, the conflict, all of it! Nice.

Caio Reis
01-21-2008, 08:57 PM
Great Pages! I've been eager to take a shot at Star Wars universe myself but laziness got in the way!

Only a few crits:

page 01: your "BWS" effect didn't quite work there. If you're saving it for the inks it's fine, otherwise try to figure another way of rendering the space.

Pg 02, panel 2: streched Vader head, as previously noted!

Pg 03: could have made a better connection between last panel on page 2 and the first one here.
The last three panels are hard to follow. I couldn't understand what was going on at first sight. Just try to make it as clear as possible on the next take!

Other than that you've got a great energetic style and I'd love to see more stuff from you! :thumbs:

N8B!
01-24-2008, 05:14 AM
.sweeet.....

Thanks for all the comments gang, but lets get a little more intimate,

Thall838 - i do, maybe not anymore from this "series", I do have plenty more pages to put up though...THANKS!!!

knockedoutpanzer - hahaha, friggin Imperials never win....I do though thoroughly enjoy the dark side of the force...

outlawmojo - I crushed both Kotor games, and I'm really excited about this next game....soldiers grabbing on to each other for help and fully realistic destructible environments....jeeebus

phantro - Well I did do the Vader mask like that on purpose, maybe it hasnt translated over too well through the scans, I just thought it gave Vader this Omnipresent, All powerful look to him....

Rex - Thanks buddy, I always get lost in rendering...thanks for the comments..

Caio Reis - Thanks for the crits Reis, you should get of your lazy hide and draw up some jedi madness.....As for the outer space It is intenionally i guees supposed to be inked like that, and i didnt want to go for the usual outer space deal, I just more so try to do new thing and never really repeat myself...

Thanks all and keep 'em comin...

N8B!

OZ!
01-26-2008, 12:10 AM
Really awesome, and nice use of Return of the Jedi for ref. Love your Jedi or whatever he is. Freaking bad ass effects dude! Best story telling I've seen here in a long while.

Splash!
01-26-2008, 09:12 PM
The 1st and 3rd pages are incredible, I would like to see them inked.

N8B!
01-28-2008, 03:50 AM
yoyoyo....

OZ! - thanks my friend, I did watch All the star wars while doin this, cus it needs that movie feel...

Splash - thanks yo, I should ink these bad boys...or....someone should....

keep 'em comin'!

N8B!

Shishio
01-28-2008, 01:50 PM
I second Rex's comments.

Good stuff.

TenGuKu
01-28-2008, 04:04 PM
MMM, that Darht panel on the second page with the helmet just looks like you took a screen-cap and squished to fit into the tall panel...it really needs to be revised for the sake of the project as a whole IMHO...anyhow thae rest of it looks like a whopping good time!!! :) great character designs

N8B!
01-28-2008, 10:06 PM
why hello again....

shishio - Thanks yo...

TenGuKu -well I didnt "screencap" A vader image, I actually own a full on Vader mask, I just put that sucker on my table and drew it. I just feel the odd Looming angle of Vaders head has more assertion and power to his presence then just the average straight on would.....and thaks for the compliments..

N8B!

BobRivard
01-28-2008, 11:02 PM
I don't know, I can understand how peeps might not be diggin' the "slim" vader mask panel, but I thought it was a cool and interesting choice and I think it does its job. You oughtta break shit out like that more often.

Rex
01-29-2008, 03:46 PM
Actually, his mask is only a tiny bit elongated... it's those clothing shadows directly under his chin that make us think it's longer. They follow the line of the mask exactly and drag it off the panel.