PDA

View Full Version : savage dragon essentials?

captainarian
01-13-2008, 03:13 PM
i've decided to buy as much as savage dragon i can, since i'm it's biggest fan after invincible, i'm deciding to start buying it from the early issues to the latest, but it'll be a lot of money so can you tell me wich TPB s are essential to buy? and can u give me names please? (name of the TPBs)
or do i start with savage dragon archives and then buy the latest TPBs...
can u tell me how many archives are there as well?
thanks, i'll much apriciate your answer. cuz it was the ol fin head that made me wanna do comics.

L Jamal
01-13-2008, 03:19 PM
There are currently 2 Archives which cover issues 1-50. The archives are black and white. I own them both as well as an almost complete run of the comics.

With Dragon all issues are essential as the continuity is tight and minor plot lines often take a while to pay off. It's one of the few titles that I read exclusively as singles. I bought the archives only so that I could read the early issues without breaking out 50 singles.

captainarian
01-14-2008, 06:54 AM
thanks jamal, that helped, i just downloaded #131 and i was like oh my god, look at angel, she's all grown up!

i went through amazon and it had 4 volumes of savage dragon archives...!!!
i don't know why!
if you have the books please send me the ISBN number and the cover Pics if possible so i know what i'm looking for.

L Jamal
01-14-2008, 08:43 AM
Amazon lists 4, but only the first 2 have been printed. The other 2 are pre-orders.