PDA

View Full Version : invincible costume 2 (maybe spoilers for new cover)

captainarian
12-25-2007, 12:16 PM
i see that robert kirkman and the crew have kept the new costume! damn! why? what was wrong with the gold? this looks like a nightwing ripoff! it's not llike the book doesn't have enough ripoffs in it, elephant and black samson and ,darkwing, BI-PLANE and some others, at least keep the original characters ORIGINAL MAN!
I'M invincible's biggest fan and this won't stop me from buying the books, it just disappoints me, i mean his brother's costume could be more cool! but my main prob is mark himself! :sure:

http://i13.tinypic.com/878brdi.jpg

kdmelrose
12-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Aside from the color, I don't see any similarities to Nightwing's costume(s).

captainarian
12-25-2007, 03:34 PM
i don't know, i don't like the boots and gloves, the last costume looked modern and cool, black lenses?? allright,
color: ough!

Justice41
12-25-2007, 04:03 PM
The kids costume looks like one of the Incredibles.

Rob Norton
12-26-2007, 01:15 PM
its not "cool"? well..why dont you just tell us what "cool" is? share this info with me, because i was under the impression that it was kinda cool, and i also figured that kirkman and ottley probably thought it was cool. and being the creators, i trust thier judgement.
and you still dont know if its permanent. maybe its just a story element. maybe its temporary. maybe we shouldnt worry about it and just sit back and read the book and enjoy it like always.

rob

captainarian
12-26-2007, 04:09 PM
i hope it's temporary, what i describe cool is his blue, gold and black costume.

mikeexner3
12-26-2007, 07:21 PM
I get the idea this might be in line with what's happened to other heroes where a change in costume also reflects a change in attitude. There have been hints scattered throughout the book that Mark might be hardening (for lack of a better word), and a darker costume would make sense in that case.

Also remember... William wore the old costume, man. I'd probably make an all-new one too. :D

Imiron
12-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Put a 5 on the front, that'd be cool. :thumbs: