PDA

View Full Version : a story in spanish, but it has drawings!

MelePez
10-20-2007, 10:08 PM
Hi! Im Mele and Im from Argentina :carrot:
I know that Im inviting you to watch a blog that is not in english, :yawn: but you would find some drawing and sketchs while Im looking for a good translator :cool:
This is a blog where I post some sketchs and soon complete illustrations, all based on a story about centaurs, massacres and knights. Ill post a part of the story every 15 days.
Please, take a look and then tell me what do you think! :p

www.eljineterojo.blogspot.com

And also you can find some of my work here www.melepez.blogspot.com

I know my english is terrible, but please! be nice

jas
10-27-2007, 06:04 AM
You have some very good work there. Your figures are probably stronger on the figures than the face. my thinking on this is that you use your pencil too much like a pen and always arrive at a heavy line. Use the pencils to its strengths and use the tones it can give you., usually 4 (black, dark grey, light grey and white). It is like you have four strings and are always using the one you like best, which can produce good results. But when you draw something delicate like the female face the feeling is all wrong.
Just my thoughts. :) Otherwise, your work is very good.

MelePez
10-29-2007, 11:52 PM
I liked what you said. Its the firts time someone gives me an opinion of how I use the line. I would like to watch what you mean, so I could understand it better. Do you have some drawings? Or examples of what you mean...? I really would like to asimilate better the concept!
Thank you very much!!! :D

Mele