PDA

View Full Version : Kirkman, what's to come......

The Scribe
08-18-2007, 10:35 PM
I love superhero comics, I really and truly love them.

What's to come... (http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=11649)

Kirkman promises still more as the countdown to #50 continues. “The return of Doc Seismic, the return of the Reanimen, an appearance of BRIT, (who has his own series starting up at the end of August), big changes, big shake-ups, deep character moments and lots of superhero coolness. Y'know, business as usual.”

:bounce:

mikeexner3
08-18-2007, 10:43 PM
Sounds good to me. I love this book.

JJ McKool
08-19-2007, 12:33 AM
I'm not sure if I even like Kirkman. Walking Dead is good enough (what can i say, zombies). And Invincible is nice when you've gone through heavier stuff. But I'm undecided.

The Scribe
08-29-2007, 11:31 PM
I'm not sure if I even like Kirkman. Walking Dead is good enough (what can i say, zombies). And Invincible is nice when you've gone through heavier stuff. But I'm undecided.

:huh:

Invincible is nice when you've gone through heavier stuff.

I don't get this.

You must like Kirkman. :p

JJ McKool
08-29-2007, 11:40 PM
Well, even bad writers do good stuff. I hate BMB, but love his Daredevil. Invincible by itself, I'm not really a fan of, but it's nice when I read it after something like, I dunno, Lucifer or DMZ. I don't think he's bad, but not sure if I'm a fan yet, gonna have to read some more different stuff of his.