PDA

View Full Version : This can only end in blood...

Dirk Manning
06-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Hey all!

Remember me? I used to, like, have an online comic that I updated twice a week with new content... until it inexplicably went down a month or so ago.

Long story short, the company I bought the domain name from got into some legal trouble and "froze" all their domain names... in essence taking their customers hostage.

Including me and my wonderful webmaster/friend Ron Phillips.

Well, www.NightmareWorld.com (http://www.NightmareWorld.com) is now with registered with a new company and we're back in business, folks...

With the new NIGHTMARE WORLD graphic novel coming out on Halloween Day to boot!

Huzzah!

My first priority, of course, is getting both NIGHTMARE WORLD and TALES OF MR. RHEE back on track... especially since NIGHTMARE WORLD is only three stories away from it's conclusion and the latest chapter of TALES OF MR. RHEE is really the turning-point in this first(?) twelve-chapter story-arc.

The plan as it stands is this:

This month (June) I'm going to run Renae de Liz and Ray Dillon's re-imagining of the story that started it all -- "Momma's Boy" -- and then in July I'm going to run Jeff Welborn's completely redrawn version of "You Oughta Know" -- both of which will be available in the NIGHTMARE WORLD trade paperback/graphic novel being released nationwide on Halloween Day.

These two "re-imaginings" were originally meant to be exclusively for print... and as a result they may not be online long after they conclude... so enjoy them while you can.

Now, in regards to the last three stories... do you want a hint concerning what's to come?

SURE you do!!!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k319/dirkmanning/nwover.jpg

There you have it, folks. I'll update you all here at the beginning of next week when the first installment of the new version of "Momma's Boy" goes online... and at long last some astute readers may finally figure out just how Dusty came back from the dead in the first place...

(HINT: Re-read "In the Meantime...")

Thanks for your support everyone. We're getting back on track, and I *PROMISE* you that the best truly is yet to come!

SINcerely,
Dirk Manning

Amtekoth
06-09-2007, 08:23 PM
Yay!

Dirk's back!

I thought something had eaten you.

Hey! It could happen.

Welcome back Bro,

Ed

Joshua P
06-12-2007, 03:08 AM
Dirk was secretly abducted into one of the few places that can truly be described as hell...

legal woes. The only thing scarier would be art critics.

There's a nightmare world story for you Dirk. Art critics criticizing key points in Nightmare world.

Welcome back. Will this mean I'll finally get an email? :whistlin:

JP