PDA

View Full Version : Best New Concept??

Freeman01
05-31-2007, 12:20 AM
What is the Best "new concept" to come out of DC comics...

onizuka43
05-31-2007, 01:26 AM
Well they started with a good concept with the 52 but it still costs the same as a regular issue. I wish they would cut back on it and turn it into an anthology book, then we may get some new cool comics like they use to get from then in the 60's. Other then that they really haven't done anything new, in fact in some ways they have been going backwards with the whole multiverse idea. I wish they would have killed that idea before it went into print.

Ian Ascher
05-31-2007, 07:54 AM
Not really a new concept but Weekly Books featuring a lot of different characters has been a lot of fun for me as a fan and as a writer. 52 was very well done (although the end was a bit rushed) and Countdown has started strong.

The Absolute Collections are very fun. Comic books answers to Directors Edition DVD's.

Aside from that DC, or comics in general, really haven't introduced any "new concepts".

onizuka43
06-02-2007, 04:10 PM
The absolute books are awesome, if only i could afford them :cry: . 52 was handled good, it had it's mistakes but a book like that made up for it in volume so it worked out.