PDA

View Full Version : Savage Dragon.

The Scribe
01-28-2007, 05:19 PM
The Savage Dragon Archives vol, 2 collecting issues #22-#50 is in the new Previews. (BW, $19.99 616 pages.)

Also, Savage Dragon #134 starts Dragon's world tour as he searches for his wife. Dragon meets Bomb Queen.

:banana: :carrot:

Mark Bertolini
01-29-2007, 12:25 PM
I read a long time ago that Dragon was supposed to cross over with Mark Millar's Wanted gang. Did that ever happen?

The Scribe
01-29-2007, 11:10 PM
The wanted cross-over was in #128. ;)

http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=7261

deathdealer
03-03-2007, 09:17 PM
Larsen still goin strong?? wow
bout 5 years ago he said it would only last for 1 more

ChrisMcJunkin
03-16-2007, 09:25 AM
deathdealer: "Larsen still goin strong?? wow
bout 5 years ago he said it would only last for 1 more"

I don't recall Larsen ever hinting at hanging up the towel on ol' Dragon.

The Scribe: "Also, Savage Dragon #134 starts Dragon's world tour as he searches for his wife. Dragon meets Bomb Queen. "

Gah! I was hoping we would be done with Jennifer by now. I remember people bitching about Rapture but at least she had a personality. Jennifer's been around for over 50 issues and hasn't grown on me at all.

The Scribe
03-17-2007, 12:35 AM
deathdealer: "Larsen still goin strong?? wow
bout 5 years ago he said it would only last for 1 more"

I don't recall Larsen ever hinting at hanging up the towel on ol' Dragon.

I believe Erik wants to keep Savage Dragon going until he dies.
After that I'm taking over. :bounce:

The Scribe: "Also, Savage Dragon #134 starts Dragon's world tour as he searches for his wife. Dragon meets Bomb Queen. "

Gah! I was hoping we would be done with Jennifer by now. I remember people whining about Rapture but at least she had a personality. Jennifer's been around for over 50 issues and hasn't grown on me at all.

I'm not sure how I feel, hmmm. She doesn't have any powers now. She may get them back. Who knows?

She could work with the new Freak Force. (Stay at the base type work.)
I'd like to see that and write it. Freak Force could be the Avengers with different characters. Larsen has enough to use.