PDA

View Full Version : Must "ET" TV!!!

TheDeeMan
01-01-2007, 05:45 AM
STARTING TODAY AT GROOVY ASS ALIEN KREATURES ONLINE!!!!

Straight from the Crab Nebula--It's Gakk TV! All Gakk, all the time, whether you like it or not. Hosted by that new sur-reality TV sensation, ugh--Gakk! Providing extraterrestrial entertainment to every man, woman, and child on the face of the earth with programming that's out of this world. Literally. Now showing: The Invaders from Mars.

"G.A.A.K: GROOVY ASS ALIEN KREATURES" by Darryl Hughes and Monique MacNaughton. It's like "The Goonies" meets "The Invaders from Mars".

GAAK
www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/gaak/series.php

TheDeeMan
01-08-2007, 06:11 AM
UPDATE! As Sam watches, Gakk prepares to bring alien invasion to primetime TV. And the ratings are sure to be out of this world. I'm ready for my close up, Mr. Demented!!!

GAAK

TheDeeMan
01-15-2007, 05:54 AM
UPDATE! While the Eden'sVille folks celebrate their victory over the Pod Critters, the broadcast airwaves are taken over by TV's newest Celeb-ET. Guess who?

GAAK

TheDeeMan
01-22-2007, 05:44 AM
UPDATE! It's Gakk TV! And it's all Gakk, all the time. He's in control of the horizontal, the vertical, and even worse--He's on every damned channel. Bringing alien invasion right into your livingroom in HD "ET" TV. Hey, it could be worse. It could be Donald Trump.

GAAK

TheDeeMan
01-29-2007, 05:55 AM
UPDATE! The HoktuuWian army is coming to "ET all they can be" and Gakk is turning it into a live broadcast on his Gakk TV show. Hmm. I don't remember this episode of "ALF".

GAAK

TheDeeMan
02-05-2007, 06:00 AM
UPDATE! It's the Xenomia P-38 Genetic Space Modulator. The most amazing machine ever created since the George Foreman Grill. It slices, dices, and microwaves unsuspecting civilizations into delicious, fat free extinction quickly, easily, and with little to no clean up.

GAAK

TheDeeMan
02-12-2007, 05:41 AM
UPDATE! Gakk suffers an embarassing case of "demonstratus interruptus", and on live TV no less. Oh, somebody is SO fired! And little Sam may just pay with his life.

GAAK

TheDeeMan
02-19-2007, 05:57 AM
UPDATE! With the Xenomia component in tow, Sam is on the run. But an angry mob of maneating Pod Critters is hot on his heels.

GAAK

TheDeeMan
02-24-2007, 07:25 AM
NEWS! GAAK artist Monique MacNaughton and I were just nominated for a 2007 Glyph Comic Award in the "Rising Star" category.

Dee

2007 Glyph Comic Award Nominee List
www.popcultureshock.com/the-2007-glyph-comics-awards-nominees/41019/

TheDeeMan
02-26-2007, 06:01 AM
UPDATE! Drama queen Kristen suffers a maneating alien induced psychotic meltdown, while little Sam, Pod Critters hot on his heels, finds himself at a dead end. Literally.

GAAK