PDA

View Full Version : I love the fright-night, I like to BOO!-gie!!!

TheDeeMan
11-17-2006, 06:01 AM
STARTING TODAY AT GROOVY ASS ALIEN KREATURES ONLINE!!!

Ok, write this down. The only thing that aliens from outer space like more than invading unsuspecting planets and noshing on it's people--Is neon. Lots and lots of neon. So set your way back machine to warp speed, break out the old polyester suit, crank up the BeeGee's--And lets BOO!-gie!!!

"G.A.A.K: GROOVY ASS ALIEN KREATURES" by Darryl Hughes and Monique MacNaughton. It's like "The Goonies" meets "The Invaders from Mars".

GAAK
www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/gaak/series.php

TheDeeMan
11-21-2006, 06:01 AM
UPDATE! Just plain John Tra-volting! Hey, aliens from outer space should not love the nigtlife OR like to boogie! I mean, polyester on top of anal probes?! Where will it all end?!

GAAK

TheDeeMan
11-25-2006, 06:35 AM
UPDATE! Necess-ET is the mother of invention. Zach and the Eden'sVille folks put their heads together and come up with a plan to give the aliens a close encounter they'll never forget.

GAAK

TheDeeMan
11-29-2006, 06:08 AM
UPDATE! The Eden'sVille folks go on the offensive against the aliens. Serving up a full course of whup-ass with a side order of lactose intolerance.

GAAK

NOTE--Because of a heavy work load, GAAK will be moving to Mondays Only updates starting in December. So "start your week off with GAAK" starting next week. Dee

TheDeeMan
12-02-2006, 03:00 AM
Sorry guys. When I made that last update post I didn't know that our host Webcomics Nation had started a server move, so we couldn't access the control panel to update the page as planned. But the new page is up now. We hope you enjoy it. :)

Dee

TheDeeMan
12-04-2006, 02:15 PM
UPDATE! The Pod Critters try to escape a seeming tidal wave of cow juice, but busy little beavers Plato and Chubs have other ideas. COW-abunga, dude!

GAAK

TheDeeMan
12-11-2006, 05:35 AM
UPDATE! The odds of 2 kids holding back 1000's of gallons of milk barrelling at them at tidal wave velocity are astronomical. So Plato and Chubs are going to Vegas, baby!

GAAK

TheDeeMan
12-18-2006, 05:49 AM
UPDATE! Braced against a wall crumbling under 1000's of gallons of milk, Plato and Chubs discover that the Vitamin D in milk stands for "DESTRUCTION"!!!

GAAK

TheDeeMan
12-25-2006, 06:05 AM
UPDATE! Apache attack helicopters for air support? 75 million. Tanks, jeeps, and APC mechanized units? 200 million. Simple GPS so that your lost ass makes it to Eden'sVille in time to stop the aliens from taking over the earth? Priceless.

GAAK